Saturday 2 April 2011

Why is it.......

Why is it that whenever you have a new toy there are a million and one other things that just HAVE to be done before you can play with it?

I have been desperate to play properly with my Grand Calibur but so many other things needed to be sorted first.  I feel like a kid at Christmas who has been given the toy of their dreams and there are no batteries and the shops are all shut!!

At last it has come out of its box. I still have another problem..... namely the lack of any A3 card in any great quantity.  However..... I did manage to make one large card and a smaller one with  the only Grand dies that I have.  I'm sure you will all see the deliberate mistake on the scalloped circle card but I live and learn. Next time I will turn the die slightly so that I don't have to cut the bottom scallop to stop it from leaning drunkenly to one side.  This is your lesson for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment