Monday 28 March 2011

Sarah Kay Mother's Day

When I first gave up the day job to become self employed it took a while to get established in my new venture. This left me with time on my hands and my dearest friend suggested I might like to go along with her to a cardmaking club. It seemed like a good idea at the time....... I was totally hooked from day one. I am still totally hooked but now I'm mainly totally broke too!!!  The familiar story of a box of crafting supplies turning into a cupboard of crafting goodies, then a complete wardrobe and finally a complete room became a reality very quickly. I find I need all of the new tools and supplies that  I clap my eyes on and often come across stuff I couldn't live without which has sat in a cupboard for months on end!  I know... you are probably all finding this very familiar!

So, with Mother's Day coming up I checked out my supplies and came up with this.
I love the combination of "colouring in" with ProMarkers and the printing of the clothes onto patterned paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment